Thursday, January 27, 2005

arctic pearls in my hair

just one more day till the weekend! i always look forward to the tgif emails from my friend kristen. i look forward to wearing jeans and the workflow easing up.

another bloody cold day. i keep saying it, because it keeps being true. today when i walked to work, my breath was freezing and creating ice crystals in my scarf and little frozen beads in my hair. it was totally like i was in 'the day after tomorrow' and jake gyllenhaal is like my really cute boyfriend who adores me. sigh...

one thing i did notice is that the days are getting longer. i actually had some light when i was walking home from work. the end of the tunnel it seems.

oooh, i sound a wee bit pensive, ne? i should go kill that off with some 'terminator'. i keep typing things and deleting them, and i'm not sure why. things i almost talked about:
  1. unapologetically pink valentine party
  2. florida via south carolina
  3. indian food
  4. cable love
  5. suspense
  6. regular love
anyway, like i said about the 'terminator'. arnie awaits.

No comments: